3 Nights Christmas Holiday
Spend the most magical Christmas in the Official Hometown of Santa Claus, and meet the real Santa Claus and his little helpers!
Snow-covered Lapland is considered to be the true winter wonderland for a reason. Nothing is quite as uniquely magical as spending a white Christmas under the Northern Lights, meeting Santa in the Santa Claus Village, spending Christmas Eve on a reindeer sledge and watching the Siberian huskies run among the frosty trees of the untouched Arctic wilderness.
While you are making the booking, you can also add more activities and/or extend your stay if you like. Make your visit to the Arctic Circle unforgettable!
For pricing, please get in touch with us
Most magical Christmas Holiday in the Official Hometown of Santa Claus
- 3 nights in Golden Circle Suites
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Private sauna
- Lappish delicacy kit in the suite upon arrival
- Transfers to and from Rovaniemi airport
- Thermal overall & boots for your entire stay
- Meeting Santa in the Santa Claus Village
- Visiting a reindeer farm and reindeer sleigh ride
- Snowshoe hiking adventure
- Aurora photography tour
Premium Activities in Lapland
We offer guided tours in Rovaniemi, Lapland and across the Nordics. Our clients are both private and larger groups. Our professional guides have the expertise and know-how to guarantee you a safe and unforgettable adventure in the Arctic wilderness.